- Work closely with Accela staff on new system implementations.
- Process mapping of all processes to be implemented within Accela Automation® to ensure all process workflows are developed with the full process in mind.
- Design and develop Records required for tracking all processes.
- Data review, cleanup, and field mapping required for migration.
- Establish system security to allow flexibility along with ensuring data integrity for your full system.
- Establish security for your backend databases to prevent accidental data corruption.
- Work with your jurisdiction to review existing systems and make recommendations to streamline processes.
Work closely with your jurisdiction to create all necessary processes within Accela Automation® for use with:
Licensing & Case Management
Public Health & Safety
Reports and Documents
- Creation and modification of Records specific permit forms, receipts, standard letters and memos designed specifically for your jurisdiction.
- Development and modification of system wide reports.
- Creation of Quick Queries in various areas of Accela Automation® to assist users with fast searches and reports.
- Customize financial reports and monthly and/or statistical reports to facilitate your reporting needs and goals.
- System Administrator training programs necessary for effective implementation and maintenance.
- Reports training, with a focus on the Civic Platform® database structure and tables utilized for report writing.
- Specific training for reporting platforms, including SSRS®, Crystal Reports®, and Ad Hoc Reporting®.
- Scripting (v2 and v3) training for augmentation of standard features within the product.
- End-User Training setup as either Train the Trainer format, or direct End User Training (whichever is best for your agency).
- Creation of customized step by step user documentation specific to your jurisdiction.