- Establish and maintain categories for compositions, user setup, fee items, inspections, conditions, approvals, and calendars.
- Establish and maintain department/division security for all users, administrators, compositions, inspections, screens,conditions, approvals and documents.
- Establish user accounts, including default users for future use when adding new staff.
- Establish security for your backend databases to prevent accidental data corruption.
- Optimize in settings specific to the needs of your jurisdiction.
- Setup standard criteria for reports within the systems Reports module.
- Create ad hoc reports using jurisdiction-specific data from the backend database.
- Create a customized step by step user documentation specific to your jurisdiction.
- Create customized administrator documentation including security, user setup, and design methodology.
- Design user and system administrator training programs necessary for effective implementation and maintenance of your system.
- Create permit forms, receipts, standard letters and memos designed specifically for your jurisdiction.
- Create an inspection request form utilizing data fields required by your jurisdiction
- Work with your jurisdiction to review existing systems and make recommendations to streamline processes.
- Work with your jurisdiction to develop a hierarchy for your processes and procedures within the system structure.
- Assistance with creating the base Official Address file, Parcel file, and CAED files. Additionally able to assist with enhancement of base compositions to add functionality for your jurisdiction.
- Create all necessary compositions which could include any of the following types depending on the needs of your jurisdiction: